Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Warehouse on the Canal - There is something there

cwoutmain
Last October, Dark Shadow Ghost Tours took a group to the Warehouse on the Canal for Victorian Wake and a ghost tour (and we did a little hunting).  In the basement of the building, there is a paranormal vortex which allows spirits to enter and exit our realm.   Helen (their residential medium) says that there is a spirit name "Lester" who protects then not letting bad spirits to enter the building.

After the wake and dinner (which was awesome by the way) we went downstairs for a little ghost tours.  I was picking up strange readings on my KII meter from a locked drawer of a dresser that is located in the corner by where Helen says that Lester hangs out.  If you look in the picture below, you will see the dresser in the right side of the picture.  I called Ken (the owner) over and showed him the strange readings I was getting.  All around the area, the readings were 0 until I moved the meter around this drawer, at which time, the meter would just go off the charts.
DSC_0150

I tried to open the drawer and it was locked.  I asked Ken if he had the key and he said, "No, I don't.  I have never opened that drawer.  I think we purchased this dresser at an auction sale.".  curiously, I tried to get the drawer open to see what was inside to no avail.  I didn't want to damage the dresser.
After a little while, they were calling the group into another room, and I had to stay up with the group.
The next room that we entered, was the room where during a flu epidemic in the past (forget the date), they used it as a morgue during the winter months to store the bodies.  The bodies were stacked in this room like cords of wood until the ground thawed enough to bury them.  We decided to try a ghost box session in this room and was getting some interesting responses.  It wasn't a great opportunity to record the evidence since there was so many people in the room, but as the session was going on, I was walking around the room with my KII taking readings.

I went over to the back wall where it is said that shadow figure have been seen, and my KII meter started to rock-and-roll.  As I kept moving around the area trying to trace down the EMF source, this overwhelming feeling came over me as if I was being held down.  It was so bad and came on so fast that I thought I was going to be sick.  Like I tell all of our guests in the beginning of our tours, if something changes and you don't feel right... Get out.  That is exactly what I did.  I ran upstairs and out the front door of the building and one of front side walk, I did almost loose my dinner.  I was able to calm myself down after a bit, but the next time I go back, I'm going to be a little bit more leery and aware.
There is definitely something there.

cwoutcanal

No comments:

Post a Comment